a) In my future I don't see any ethical or moral decisions i will have to face with my future career. I don't believe I will have to put up with much since I will be working with music so I have no worries with my future. However if a discussion gets political I may have to deal with someone else's views and I will just tolerate it. I may continue to discuss the matter but I won't really be effected by it.
b) It is important to be true to yourself and these morals because you have to be happy with yourself. If your not happy with your views and opinions then change them. It's not like your stuck with them forever.
c) To me, happiness is far more important then financial success because I'd much rather be happy then miserable when I'm working. But also with the way I am I could have a miserable job and still be happy AND have financial success so for me it's a win/win situation.
d) If I am successful in my career I will be known amongst the music community and I will truely be happy with what I'm doing. I know that I will be successful because I truely want it to happen. I want to have the best life for myself and my family and I know I can get it.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment